*This page will be updated regularly as information changes*
Time Stamp: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020 11:58 pm CST
IMPORTANT UPDATE -- due to the national pandemic and a resulting higher-than-usual volume of packages, USPS advises that shipping times will be longer than they have been in the past.
We've just been alerted that a large number of our shipments these past few weeks have been delayed dramatically by USPS. Please know that we are actively working with USPS to remedy this situation as soon as possible. We are hopeful that those orders will begin moving in the next few days.
The last thing we want is uncertainty surrounding whether your gift will arrive on time. Please know that we are doing all we can to ensure your orders are received as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding!
General Shipping Guidelines (During Covid)
Below are based on normal delivery times – please note that there are widespread delays reported by USPS, which can affect these times.
For the best chance (during this pandemic) of receiving your order with regular shipping on or before Thursday, December 24, 2020:
- Order by NOON CST Wednesday, December 16th.
- When you choose our regular shipping option, your order is sent via USPS (in most cases), so it is NOT a guaranteed service.
- Orders received by noon CST Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays, are shipped either the same business day or the following business day from the Kansas City area.
For delivery by Thursday, Dec. 24, 2020 via UPS 2-day shipping option
- Order by NOON CST on Monday, December 21st.
- These dates apply to US deliveries only.
- Cannot guarantee these dates on deliveries to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Cannot guarantee delivery by December 24th to anywhere outside of continental United States.